- : So you have to change their diapers and such...
- : I was going to say change their litter box.
"When someone says 'You've changed', it simply means you've stopped living your life their way."Ask me anything
- Me: What should I be for halloween? Pocahantas or Batman?
- Friend: BOTH. Be Batahantas! The distressed love child of Batman and Pocahantas. They loved each other dearly but know very well they will never be together...due to the fact that Pocahantas is dead and Batman is delusional.
We all have different sides to us.
- The one your best friend(s) see
- The one school or work sees
- The one you try to figure out
- The one you wish you could be more
- The one you wish you could be less
Add to the list.
All anyone needs are a few best friends, coffee, and anywhere to walk to. Or that’s just me.
It’s pretty easy to avoid talking to someone/friend/whoever, just the awaiting guilt trip when they see you is the problem.
Maybe the hardest part of caring about someone is the struggle for them to accept you as you are, you hide your hundred percent for only so long…and then finally, your ‘weird’ shows through. The relief at how cool they are with it…it’s indescribable.
Communication is a two-way street. Try following it.
← Older entries Page 1 of 2